Hiking > NFL
I woke up and the day was so gorgeous I couldn’t even stand the thought of being cooped up in the apartment. I loaded up the pack and walked 2 miles to pick up the car so I could drive it to one of my favorite day hiking areas, the Shining Rock Wilderness of Pisgah Natl Forest. I am really lucky to have such a beautiful and easily accessible network of trails so close to home… I couldn’t stand the idea of bein at home gettin my couch potato on watching football haha
Side-note: Those new trekking poles are such a great add to the gear list. My knee felt/feels great even after 6 miles and 2 summits!
12 Notes/ Hide
- dapelak reblogged this from campfiresmell
- livetodreamagain likes this
- goyourownpace likes this
- refreshinglyconfident likes this
- needasweetdistraction reblogged this from campfiresmell
- kelly-lee2 likes this
- caro likes this
- wurwolf said: So you found the trekking poles useful? How are they different other than a walking stick?
- wurwolf likes this
- the-cats-pajamass likes this
- campfiresmell posted this