Q:I love your blog! I should be heading up to Oregon in early august. Any suggestions?
Hey thanks a lot! Aw man, that sounds awesome! I look very forward to getting around that beautiful state some day soon myself! To be honest the whole place is too cool to overlook anything… but I always wanted to retrace the Lewis and Clark expatiation, as such, any of the area around the Columbia river would be really cool and the coast is extra beautiful. Crater lake (Natl Park) is a definite must see for me… A lot of the people I see on the main tumblr page are in OR so if you guys see this, help a fella out!
Thanks again, Cheers!
6 Notes/ Hide
- badvoodoo said: Try to get your hands on a copy of “100 Hikes in the Central Oregon Cascades” for a start. There’s actually a series of these for the different regions of Oregon. In the back of each, there is a checklist of all the hikes. Get ticking.
- lifeofawhiskeydrinker likes this
- dudeseriously said: I’m partial to Bend because I live here, but we’ve got rivers to float, singletrack for miles, awesome road riding, mtns to hike, a fun downtown and killer summer music. All within 20 minutes of town! Hope that helps!
- sevesbutthurts likes this
- campfiresmell posted this